Welcome to Yoga Voice! The idea for this podcast came as I crossed the Australian desert on my motorcycle. I rode 19000 klm around Australia and listened to a lot of podcasts along the way. I was influenced and inspired by what I was listening to and wanted to create a conversation about yoga with the beautiful and brave people who teach it. When Im riding I experience moments of profound clarity and presence. I become open to receive the teachings in whatever form they may come and am inspired to bring the practice into everything that I do. It is from this space of deep gratitude and wild adventure that Yoga Voice was born. I hope you enjoy and contribute to the evolving conversation of yoga.

You can download the show by going to Itunes here or you can click on the link to the right for the latest shows and that will take you to a site where you can listen or download without using Itunes.

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Julia Mccabe

Julia Mcbabe! And she is, a total babe. There is something special about Julia and her classes. When I first took her class I couldn't put my finger on what it was that I loved so much and I think that's why I loved it so much- you digg? I think Julia's magic happens somewhere between earth momma desert dancer and ac/dc party girl..... that could just be me though. I think you'll have to take her class or go to Nicaragua with her and report back to me.
Check out her scholorship program, this is an amazing opportunity.... it really is. Its called The passion Project and the deadline is August 24th,
Passion Project Info.pdf
If that link doesnt work ( and even if it does) check out her really pretty and easy to navigate website and contact her for all the info.
http://www.juliamccabe.com/index.html
xxoo

See you in Wanderlust -- let me interview you on the grass post yoga class!!
http://whistler.wanderlustfestival.com/home


Stacey
yogavoicepodcast@gmail.com

facebook
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Yoga-Voice/163052797149086?ref=hl



No comments:

Post a Comment